Ir al contenido principal

Blog N° 2




Hello everyone! 

When I was a child in my school they asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up, I always responded in the same way I wanted to be president of my country because it was a position that required leadership and responsibility and I felt capable of doing so. Finally I began to study a career related to the social sciences and something distant from my original desire, but who knows if maybe one day my dream will come true?

When apply to the university apply for  social work , political sciences and anthropology. 

I finally decided for social work because I wanted a discipline that allowed me to understand social phenomena and at the same time put this knowledge into practice in a concrete solution for people.

My experience in the university has been quite good, I have met very good and cheerful people. I have also learned a lot.

My dream jobs would be one where you can travel a lot and meet a large number of people from different parts of the world, linked to the field of culture and heritage preservation. In general I would like to work in rural locations. 



Comentarios

  1. You gonna to be a great Social Worked, i believe on you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to travel a lot. I hope you can fulfill all your dreams.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You gonna to be a great Social Worked, this is your thing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It makes me very cute to imagine a little Cony saying that she wants to be president

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really agree with you to social work is a practice in a concrete solution for people. Go on with your pasion!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You would be an excellent president, my vote is assured. Dear Cony.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog N° 5 (A photograph. Its story)

This photo is from my third birthday in 2004 in the city of Iquique. It's very special for me because they are the most important people in my life, my parents! The party was held at my maternal grandmother's house because our house was too small for all guests to enter! I still remember, despite my age, all the people who came to my birthday, each one of them is still present in my life. I really remember this celebration with love, we all ate cake, we burst the piñata, we danced the songs and the cartoons of 31 minutes. My whole family organized to give me a small but loving party. If you realize that the birthday candle is upside down! Nobody noticed after 15 years, I think this celebration was a very pleasant stage of my life because it was during this time that I saw the sunset in the northern pampas and the infinite Pacific sea! But I think what really makes me love this image is that at this moment my family was complete, nobody was gone :( The photos...

Best Holidays

I have not yet decided what my best holidays have been, I have in mind 2 places separated by almost 2000 kilometers. Actually, I am not going to decide and I will talk about the 2. My 2 best vacations in life, I enjoyed them in the south of Chile and in the city of Arica. In the years 2013 and 2010. Observe approximately 1 month of its precious attractions, its relaxing lifestyle, its architectural beauties, etc. I am from a large and small family, in 2013 there were only my grandparents, me and my cousin, in 2010 about 20 people (very tight in any space). I remember that I did many activities on my vacation like eating too much thinking that the world would end until I became a merchant, I got to know the Chilota culture, I ate seafood in Puerto Montt, I went up to the Morro de Arica and the most incredible of the oldest mummies of the world more than the Egyptian, of about 4000 years: the chinchorro mummies.

Recommended Movie

Considering the murder of George Floyd in the United States and the tension that implies, I recommend La Haine, a French film by director Mathieu Kassovitz from 1995 that portrays in 24 hours the result of 3 young French people of Arab, African and Jewish origin those who live and are victims of poverty, marginality and the least friendly face of French society, and this becomes visible when the murder of a young Arab occurs within his neighborhood in the midst of a social protest at the hands of violence Police and how to find a police weapon that was reported lost during the revolt will increase the sense of revenge against the police. La haine is a cult film that you should see once in your life, because it deeply questions you, allows you to think and achieve a deeply anthropological vision of what is happening in the poor neighborhoods of France and you could even pull the trigger yourself. The film is recorded in black and white (very beautiful) but especially the soundtra...