Ir al contenido principal

Blog N°1




My name is Constanza Valentina  Bustos Calisaya. I was born on April 15, 2001 in the city of Iquique.
I completed my primary education at the "Southern Star" public school in the city of Pozo Almonte.
Later, I did my secondary education at the "Cumbres de Choapa" school in the commune of Salamanca
Enter in 2019 to the career of Social Work at the University of Chile.
My parents are Manuel Bustos (professional miner) and Maria Ximena Calisaya (cook).
I am a fan of classic cinema, especially French and Soviet cinema. I also like to read Latin American poetry.

Other things about me: I would love to start a postgraduate diplomatic career, learn French and travel for a time in Europe.


Comentarios

  1. Hello Constanza!. Is a interesting life school, Iquique, Pozo Almonte and Salamanca. My life school it was only in Santiago, very bored hahahahah.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Salamanca is a beautifull place, for other part, and i like sovietics movies too, pasaron las grullas is my favorite!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi cony, I also like to watch movies! Could you suggest any?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are on the way to get what you want. Keep trying. My father, at his early life, was a miner,too, but in El Teniente.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog N° 5 (A photograph. Its story)

This photo is from my third birthday in 2004 in the city of Iquique. It's very special for me because they are the most important people in my life, my parents! The party was held at my maternal grandmother's house because our house was too small for all guests to enter! I still remember, despite my age, all the people who came to my birthday, each one of them is still present in my life. I really remember this celebration with love, we all ate cake, we burst the piñata, we danced the songs and the cartoons of 31 minutes. My whole family organized to give me a small but loving party. If you realize that the birthday candle is upside down! Nobody noticed after 15 years, I think this celebration was a very pleasant stage of my life because it was during this time that I saw the sunset in the northern pampas and the infinite Pacific sea! But I think what really makes me love this image is that at this moment my family was complete, nobody was gone :( The photos...

Best Holidays

I have not yet decided what my best holidays have been, I have in mind 2 places separated by almost 2000 kilometers. Actually, I am not going to decide and I will talk about the 2. My 2 best vacations in life, I enjoyed them in the south of Chile and in the city of Arica. In the years 2013 and 2010. Observe approximately 1 month of its precious attractions, its relaxing lifestyle, its architectural beauties, etc. I am from a large and small family, in 2013 there were only my grandparents, me and my cousin, in 2010 about 20 people (very tight in any space). I remember that I did many activities on my vacation like eating too much thinking that the world would end until I became a merchant, I got to know the Chilota culture, I ate seafood in Puerto Montt, I went up to the Morro de Arica and the most incredible of the oldest mummies of the world more than the Egyptian, of about 4000 years: the chinchorro mummies.

Recommended Movie

Considering the murder of George Floyd in the United States and the tension that implies, I recommend La Haine, a French film by director Mathieu Kassovitz from 1995 that portrays in 24 hours the result of 3 young French people of Arab, African and Jewish origin those who live and are victims of poverty, marginality and the least friendly face of French society, and this becomes visible when the murder of a young Arab occurs within his neighborhood in the midst of a social protest at the hands of violence Police and how to find a police weapon that was reported lost during the revolt will increase the sense of revenge against the police. La haine is a cult film that you should see once in your life, because it deeply questions you, allows you to think and achieve a deeply anthropological vision of what is happening in the poor neighborhoods of France and you could even pull the trigger yourself. The film is recorded in black and white (very beautiful) but especially the soundtra...