Ir al contenido principal

My favorite piece of technology / Blog N° 3



What it is? 
Although it is a common response, my favorite piece of technology is the telephone.

When you got it? 
I have had my current phone about 1 year ago.

How you use it? 
I use my phone in almost everything! to watch movies, documentaries, search for academic information, etc.

How often you use it? 
I use my phone very often, almost every day because every day I have a new curiosity to look for!

Why you like it? 
I like it because it is practical and light. It also includes many functions in one device! it's really great.

What life would be like without it? 
I think I could really live without my phone, but as you all know, we live in a highly connected society where practically if I didn't have a phone I would live on a desert island in the middle of the sea. Therefore, a large part of the fact that I occupy a telephone so recurrently lies in how contemporary society has been developing over time.

Comentarios


  1. I understand you perfectly, mi phone is fabulous!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Its multifunctionality and portability certainly makes it a top technology piece! Without a doubt it is already part of the DNA of the generations of the 21st century. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I share everything you say. If I didn't have my cell phone I would feel very disconnected from everything and I would be stressed because I couldn't find the answers to my questions.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My phone is really slow, that's why it's not my favorite technology !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My cell phone is also my favorite technological device <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Which cell phone is it? It looks great.

    ResponderEliminar

  7. For me it is the favorite technological object, I agree with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I agree with you that the cell phone is a "really cool" object

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog N° 5 (A photograph. Its story)

This photo is from my third birthday in 2004 in the city of Iquique. It's very special for me because they are the most important people in my life, my parents! The party was held at my maternal grandmother's house because our house was too small for all guests to enter! I still remember, despite my age, all the people who came to my birthday, each one of them is still present in my life. I really remember this celebration with love, we all ate cake, we burst the piñata, we danced the songs and the cartoons of 31 minutes. My whole family organized to give me a small but loving party. If you realize that the birthday candle is upside down! Nobody noticed after 15 years, I think this celebration was a very pleasant stage of my life because it was during this time that I saw the sunset in the northern pampas and the infinite Pacific sea! But I think what really makes me love this image is that at this moment my family was complete, nobody was gone :( The photos...

Best Holidays

I have not yet decided what my best holidays have been, I have in mind 2 places separated by almost 2000 kilometers. Actually, I am not going to decide and I will talk about the 2. My 2 best vacations in life, I enjoyed them in the south of Chile and in the city of Arica. In the years 2013 and 2010. Observe approximately 1 month of its precious attractions, its relaxing lifestyle, its architectural beauties, etc. I am from a large and small family, in 2013 there were only my grandparents, me and my cousin, in 2010 about 20 people (very tight in any space). I remember that I did many activities on my vacation like eating too much thinking that the world would end until I became a merchant, I got to know the Chilota culture, I ate seafood in Puerto Montt, I went up to the Morro de Arica and the most incredible of the oldest mummies of the world more than the Egyptian, of about 4000 years: the chinchorro mummies.

Recommended Movie

Considering the murder of George Floyd in the United States and the tension that implies, I recommend La Haine, a French film by director Mathieu Kassovitz from 1995 that portrays in 24 hours the result of 3 young French people of Arab, African and Jewish origin those who live and are victims of poverty, marginality and the least friendly face of French society, and this becomes visible when the murder of a young Arab occurs within his neighborhood in the midst of a social protest at the hands of violence Police and how to find a police weapon that was reported lost during the revolt will increase the sense of revenge against the police. La haine is a cult film that you should see once in your life, because it deeply questions you, allows you to think and achieve a deeply anthropological vision of what is happening in the poor neighborhoods of France and you could even pull the trigger yourself. The film is recorded in black and white (very beautiful) but especially the soundtra...